Sermon Text: 2 Samuel 7:1-29
- A Sensible & Sincere Plan
- A Surprising Response
- See Our Own Smallness & Savor Our Savior
- What’s are two examples of logical, popular, and sincere things we do “for God” that are perhaps NOT pleasing to God.
- Invest 30 minutes reflecting and writing about a time when God’s response to your agenda SURPRISED you (consider mailing this record of God’s grace to a friend or family member).
- How, specifically, is God inviting you to appear silly and/or foolish these days?
- Invest 1 hour reflecting and writing about a time when you honestly came to grips with your smallness, and subsequently savored God – Almighty, Sovereign, Supreme – as your one & only Savior.