Sermon Text: 1 Samuel 23:1-29
- All About Reliance On God
- How has your life become peculiar – perhaps even seemingly foolish or alarming since you became a follower of Jesus?
- What, or who, do you honestly rely upon the most in life? What are 5 specific areas of life where you crave confidence and assurance?
- What is a personal story of a time when you relied upon (and relished) a real – rooted in the Word of God – relationship?
- How have you experienced the REMARKABLE nature of relying upon God’s plan for redeeming your life?