Sermon Text: 2 Samuel 2-3
- A Quality King Keeps His Composure
- A Quality King is Committed to Unity
- A Quality King Absorbs the Curse in House
- When and where do you find it especially difficult to keep your composure?
- Write about a time when your commitment to unity trumped your commitment for personal-preservation.
- What’s a personal example from your life where you experienced the power of something small and seemingly insignificant grow into something substantive and spectacular? How might this experience bolster the fortitude of your composure and winsomeness moving forward in life?
- Read Isaiah 53; 2 Corinthians 5:21; and Galatians 3:13-14. Write down thoughts and questions if that helps you process.