Sermon Text: Micah 1:1-16
- An Honest Witness (vv.1-7)
- Lamentation Leads Us to True Love (vv.8-16)
- What are 2 ways you attempt to downplay your sin?
- What are 2 ways you attempt to dismiss the holiness (the standards) of God?
- What is the #1 way you attempt to deal with problems in your “own strength”?
- What are the primary deterrents or distractions that keep you from wholehearted lamentation over the heartbreaking effects of sin – specifically, your sin?
- How have you, personally, found JOY in fixing your attention on Christ as a suffering servant and a crucified King?