Sermon Text: Joel 3:1-21
- God’s Jealous Judgment (vv.1-3)
- God’s Just Judgment (vv.4-16a)
- God’s Jubilant Judgment (vv.16b-21)
- How do you feel about God’s jealous love for the church? How do you feel about the fact that God’s jealous love for the church is a primary & principle reason God will judge the nations?
- Do you share God’s affinity & affection for the church? Why or why not?
- How have you opposed, contended with, or sought to pay God back for not ordaining things the way you would have ordained them? …Has God saved you from this nonsense?
- If asked by a 7 year old, “What’s the deal with God’s judgment?” how would you answer the question? …is Jubilation part of your answer?