Sermon Text: Mark 8:1-21
- What do you crave? If you could actually control your life, how would you spend your time? What would you do tomorrow with a surprise day off? How much time would you spend with Jesus?
- Is there anyone in your life going (spiritually) hungry? Is it you? What might Jesus be doing in and through you in order to satisfy their/your spiritual appetite?
- How often do you feast on the Word of God? Do you see it as an essential daily meal? Do you really think you would starve without it? Does your understanding of your
spiritual need line up with your practice of feeding on Jesus?
- What harmful “leaven” has invaded your “daily bread”?
- Why is Jesus so distasteful to you? Why don’t you truly SAVOR Him? What do you savor instead of Jesus?