Sermon Text: 1 Samuel 3:1-4:1
- THE WORD OF THE LORD WAS RARE…
- RARELY SPELLS ROTTEN …AND GOD REJECTS ROTTEN!
- REVELATION TO THE RESCUE!
- Would it honestly bother you to go an entire week without reading the Bible? …Think of something that matters to you so much – that if you went a day without it – you’d go bonkers (e.g. your phone, food, water, air, acceptance, etc.).
- Think of 2 MEANINGFUL MOMENTS in your life …List 3 – 7 things that made them so Meaningful?
- Does the idea of being absolutely and forever given over to your own words, thoughts, and heart’s desires terrify you? Why or why not?
- Do you RECEIVE God’s Word (i.e. the Person & Work of Jesus Christ [see Heb. 1:1-4])? Specifically, do you RECEIVE God’s Personal Patience? How are (or aren’t) you believing and applying God’s patience with you?