May 29th, 2022
2 Thessalonians 3:1-5
- Author & Perfecter
- What, in your opinion, are the critical components of being all-in on God’s Kingdom and following Jesus?
- How do you feel about being completely dependent on God, and always needing His help?
- What are three things that you feel entitled to and/or presume upon? How would it be better/more enjoyable to ask God for these things and receive them as generous gifts?
- What is the world most desperately in need of?
- Why must the Word of God SPEED AHEAD and be HONORED, as opposed to drifting along in a peripheral manner?
- Why do people who are all-in with Jesus get persecuted?
- How come followers of Jesus can be unflinchingly confident no matter what?