Sermon Text: Hebrews 6:1-20
- Toddlers vs. Teachers (vv.1-3)
- Mere Tasters (vv.4-8)
- Mercy-made Heirs (vv.9-20)
- What is your picture/paradigm for maturity? Why?
- Read 1 Corinthians 3-4 and consider what would happen if you actually committed to what Paul is saying. If you actually receive this Word of Righteousness, what will it do to your obsession with the façade of self-made, self-sustained, “greatness”?
- Do you merely dabble in the Storybook God has given us, or do you desperately hunger for it, and wholeheartedly digest it?
- Do you think the point of passages like Hebrews 6 and 2 Corinthians 13:5 is to make you afraid or assured? Why?