March 27th, 2022
“Assurance of Things Hoped For”
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
- Sleep & The Second Coming
- Caught Up & Encouraged
- Jesus is identified as “a man of sorrows” (Isaiah 53:3). If you are a follower of Jesus, how (specifically) has Jesus led you into (and through) seasons of sorrow?
- Where, and how, have you encountered the idea that followers of Christ are immune to grief?
- How have you experienced the dynamic of acutely missing a deceased loved one, and (at the same time) being mesmerized by the fact that they are presently in paradise with Jesus; and the fact that they will precede us in the resurrection procession of Christ at His second coming?
- How have you received and shared encouragement from the fact that we will one day be caught up in the clouds together with Jesus and all His people, and we will always be with the Lord!?