Sermon Text: Habakkuk 2:1-20
- Clarity & Confidence (vv.1-4)
- Consumed By Cravings (vv.4-20)
- Within the last 3 months how has God reminded you of how small and limited you are?
- Where & when do you find yourself being dominated by impatience? Where & when do you find yourself trying to take matters into your own hands?
- How are you currently trying to build self-made security and satisfaction? How are you currently attempting to cover your own shame?
- What would it look like for you to actually live by faith? For example, how can you pursue God’s will for your life? (ponder Hab.2:1 as you answer this question)