Sermon Text: Revelation 22:6-21
- Confidence (vv.6-9)
- Crave (vv.10-17)
- Compliance (vv.18-19)
- Perhaps you talk about believing in Jesus, but do you actually trust Him and follow Him? Why or why not?
- What happens if you go 3 days without reading Scripture? Are you desperately dependent on the Word of God? Why or why not?
- Do you crave the Bible? Do you delight in the Word of God? Why or why not?
- Is your relationship with God like your relationship with an insurance policy (it’s there if things go bad)? Or is your relationship with God like the relationship between a husband and a wife (deeply intimate & marvelously intrusive)?
- 1 John 5:3 says, “For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.” Does this describe you? Why or why not?