Sermon Text: Mark 14:32 – 15:41
- THE ANGUISH (14:32-36)
- THE INNOCENCE (15:1-32)
- THE AWFUL LOAD (15:33-41)
- How do you process and ponder the anguish of Jesus Christ in the garden of Gethsemane? If you were there with Jesus (asked to remain, watch, and pray) what would your attention be on, and what would you pray about?
- What would you have done if you were in the position of Pontius Pilate presiding over Jesus’ “trial”?
- What is (or will be) the most significant accomplishment of your life?
- What sins of yours did Jesus not endure the cross for? In other words, what are you trying to pay for that Jesus already paid for?