Sermon Text: Mark 14:1-31
- Jesus Must Die
- Manifest Depravity
- The Master Plan
- Where/when does Jesus force you to reckon with your frailty and flaws? How do you feel toward Jesus when He makes you feel your need of Him?
- Read Mark 14:8-9 and 14:29. What can YOU do for Jesus?
- When you consider your relationship with Jesus, do you see yourself as a contributing saint, or a contrite sinner? Why?
- What are two areas of arrogance in your life? How does this arrogance lead to ignorance about the severity of your need for a crucified Savior?
- Read Isaiah 30:15 and write down 5 examples of how you resist or reject God’s invitation to return to, and rest in, Him (and His work on your behalf) alone.