June 21st, 2020
“Do you want God?”
Luke 13: 18-35
Recorded Worship Service Audio – (56m:01s)
2020-6-21 Worship Guide (Open the Worship Guide to worship along with this week’s recording of music, confessions, and sermon)
Children’s Sermon Notes – Luke
- If you want God you will let go of your expectations
- If you want God you will strive
- If you want God you will accept that He wants you
- Do you actually want God? Or do you just like the perks?
- What expectations do you have for how God will work that you need to let go of?
- What does striving after God look like? How does that compare to merely seeking God?
- What do you look forward to most about heaven?
- What else does God need to do to prove that HE wants you? (Romans 5:8)