Sermon Text: Mark 10:1-31
- The Good Teacher on Marriage (vv.1-12)
- The Good Teacher on Children (vv.13-16)
- The Good Teacher on Work (vv.17-31)
- What are 3 examples of exceptions (i.e. things that are unhealthy if indulged habitually) that have become the rule (i.e. the regular, and customary, protocol) in your life?
- What are two areas of your life where you honestly feel independent (i.e. no need, or desire, to rely upon God)?
- Finish this statement… “I am like a kid on Christmas morning when _______________.”
- What’s the ONE THING you believe that you need …and THEN your life would be “complete”?
- Come up with 3 “everyday examples” of what it would look like to ACTUALLY – comprehensively – TRUST Jesus?