Sermon Text: Mark 11:1-33
- Confronting Expectations (vv.1-11)
- Confronting Faithlessness (vv.12-25)
- Confronting Unbelief (vv.27-33)
- Do you have any unreasonable expectations (of God, yourself, or others)? How might Jesus be challenging your expectations?
- Do you truly & regularly repent for your sins (cf. Matt 3:8; 2 Cor 7:9-10; Luke 15:17)?
- Do you pray with the boldness and expectation that the Lord will indeed answer your prayer? If not, why not?
- Do you pray for forgiveness for your sins against God & others and for others’ sins against you?
- How are you clinging to the false notion that you are in complete control of your life? In what ways do you need to “let go” and acknowledge God’s sovereignty?