January 10th, 2021
“Having A Relationship With God”
Rev. Tyler Dirks
Recorded Worship Service Audio – (45m:11s)
Sunday Worship Live Stream @ 9am // 11am
- The worship service live stream will begin approximately 5-10 minutes prior to 9am and will stay live until after the 11am.
- If you experience streaming issues, try refreshing your browser and restarting the player stream. This should fix most issues.
- If you miss the live stream, it will eventually be loaded onto the main youtube channel: Past Recordings
- Really Relying on God
- Wrestle With God
- How has the fact that God is out of your league caused you to keep your distance and reduce your interactions with God to a formula or checklist?
- How does fear of feeling out of control cause you to over-indulge and rely on money and guns?
- How does fear of failure make you hesitant to take initiative and responsibility?
- How have you confused fear of failing God with the fear of God?
- When was a time you actually embraced the Word of God as alive, active, and deeply/ personally piercing?
- How do you think about prayer? Take a moment to personally adopt the honest/raw language of Psalm 38. How would you describe your comfort level when thoroughly participating in the command to pray the Words of this Psalm?
- How is God currently disciplining you to endure (Heb. 12:7), and compelling you to say, “Thy will be done”?