October 17th, 2021
“Layers Of Lament”
Rev. Tyler Dirks
Sunday Worship Live Stream @ 9:30am
- The worship service live stream will begin approximately 5-10 minutes prior to 9:30am.
- If you experience streaming issues, try refreshing your browser and restarting the player stream. This should fix most issues.
- If you miss the live stream, it will eventually be loaded onto the main youtube channel: Past Recordings
1. Inconsolably Appalled
2. Searching For A Way Out
2. No Stopping It
1. When was a time you experienced giving or receiving space to grieve?
2. What sins are you most inconsolably disgusted by?
3. Read Mark 7:14-23. What are you supposed to do with that?
4. In your desperate quest to feel big and safe, how have you claimed equality with God a thing to be grasped? In other words, how do you lean on your own understanding to cover your own nakedness and protect yourself?
5. How does the Gethsemane scene make you feel? Jesus’ disciples sleeping/not grasping the gravity of grief? Jesus in anguish; collapsing; pleading with God; sweating blood?