Sermon Text: Deuteronomy 18
- How has God forced you to live by faith?
- Fill in the blank: “When it comes to ____________ I dislike living by faith.” Why?
- What would you say are the modern day equivalents of divination, fortune-telling, omen-interpretation, sorcery, mediums, and/or necromancers?
- Where do you not trust God to “get it right”? (e.g. financial planning; safety and security [see Heb. 11:36-37]; vengeance)
- Martin Luther King Jr. challenged racist professing Christians to read their Bibles more …What steps will you take this week to honestly accept this challenge and become more devoted to Scripture?