Sermon Text: 2 Samuel 9:1-13
- Kindness Takes the Initiative
- Kindness is Unexpected
- Kindness Leaves a Legacy
- Think of some of the kindest people you know. What makes them stand out in your mind? What was it about them?
- What do promises mean to you? How does this affect your take on God’s promises?
- Are you totally blown away by God’s grace or have you come to expect it? Do you stand in amazement when you consider God’s undeserved love, or do you feel entitled to it?
- Spend some time considering God’s kindness to you so far in our life. What should your response be to God’s unmerited favor?