February 19 2023
Rev. Tyler Dirks
- Why We Forget God
- Why God Gives Us Over
- Why God Responds To Our Cries
- What are 3 things that you NEVER FORGET? Why do you obsess about, and so highly value, these things?
- What is it (specifically) about God, that makes you feel like He is unworthy of your ceaseless and obsessive remembrance?
- Why do you think God chooses to give us over to the unhealthy lusts of our hearts? (e.g. Romans 1:24)
- Why do you think God insists that we be fanatically in love with Him? (see Deuteronomy 6:4-9)
- Do you think God is being reckless and/or wasteful by choosing to save His people over and over and over and over and over again, and again, and again, and again, and again? (see Romans 10:21)
- Do you think that God’s decision to marry such a chronically faithless woman is cosmically