Sermon Text: Deuteronomy 28:1-14
- When was a time you experienced obedience to The Maker as a simple joy set before you?
- When was a time you made yourself miserable by constantly checking ‘the score’ and trying to control the outcome?
- Describe a recent moment when you felt the freedom to be childlike.
- Read the account of the conversation between Jesus and Nicodemus in John 3.
- Annotate any & all flavors of childlikeness, appropriate cluelessness, clinging to Christ Crucified, and personal contrition that you discover in the dialogue.