Sermon Text: Luke 9: 1-9
- Odd Choice
- Oppose Darkness & Death
- Dependence & Doing Life Together
- When was a time you were frustrated or extremely confused by the fact that God likes involving fallible human beings in the work of expanding His Kingdom?
- How have you acquired a taste for some of the ways God clearly enjoys taking risks?
- How will you choose to STOP wrestling against flesh and blood this week, and instead aim your aggression at the cosmic powers over this present darkness?
- What is your most powerful weapon against darkness?
- How do you need to get serious about being together and having all things in common with your siblings in Christ in 2020?