Sermon Text: 2 Timothy 3:1-9
- Take Heart
- When (and how) do you DEMAND that things happen in accordance with your expectations and preferences?
- Where do you regularly discover that your expectations are unhelpful?
- What portions of the Bible do you find particularly perplexing (especially as it relates to God’s method of employing madness to move His Kingdom forward
and refine His church)?
- What are your most practical and Jesus-endorsed strategies for avoiding and hating what is evil?
- What sort of ‘pain-with-a-purpose’, or power of God being perfected in weakness, are you experiencing these days?