August 20th, 2023
“Signs & Hungers”
Rev. Tyler Dirks
- How have you been deeply & profoundly impacted by God’s miraculous signs? *Specifically the signs Jesus talks about in Luke 12:24, 27?
- Read Ephesians 6:12. In what ways has God sent you wake up calls regarding this overwhelming warzone reality?
- Read 2 Corinthians 12:7-9. In what ways has God compelled you to embrace the joy of His agenda to perfect His power through your weakness?
- How have you seen God paradoxically orchestrate beauty, vigor, and sweetness amidst corruption, death and decay?
- How is God cultivating your hunger for His Kingdom these days? How are the things of this world (bigger better homes, name brand clothes and shoes, tapas, cocktails, craft beer, lavish vacations, prestigious private schooling, the glory that comes from mortals) growing strangely dim …because the myth of ‘your best life now’ is being overshadowed by the promise of a better country? Read Hebrews 11:13-16.