Sermon Text: Revelation 6:1-17
- The Slain Lamb’s War & His Way of Waging War (vv.1-8)
- The Wailing Wounded Witnesses (vv.9-11)
- The Slain Lamb Wrecks the World & Pours Out His Wrath (vv.12-17)
- What are your expectations when it comes to following Jesus? Is He taking you to an all-inclusive resort or a war zone? …What are your expectations regarding Jesus’ strategy for fighting and winning the war?
- Tertullian said, “The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church.” How do you feel about this?
- Where do your desires start to become demands? Why is this super bad?
- How – specifically – do you deny your real home in favor of momentary pleasure?
- How – specifically – do you attempt to cover-up/deny your helplessness? Why is this super bad?