Sermon Text: Luke 10:25-37
- Our Commitment
- Christ’s Commitment
- How are you currently committed to the evil notion of self-sufficiency (e.g. “I can do it myself!”)?
- Where are you currently being too cautious and overly conservative?
- What kind of extravagant mercy scenario is the Holy Spirit currently calling you to participate in?
- Why is it absolutely essential for us to regularly remember what we have received in Romans 5:6-11?
- Why does Jesus emphasize the fact that we received His mercy while we were His enemies?
- How are you actually going to go about the work of “going and doing like the Samaritan” (Luke 10:37)?