June 12th, 2022
“The Lord of Peace”
2 Thessalonians 3:16-18
- Prevails Upon You
- Involves People Like Paul
- How does God’s title “Lord of Peace” resonate with you?
- Have you experienced God GIVING you peace at all times and in every way? What would be an analogy for the way in which you’ve encountered this kind of peace?
- As you read and reflect on the intense emotion of the Psalms, do you believe that these prayers are offering you a practical pathway to peace?
- Do you believe that the controversial personality of Jesus of Nazareth, and the shockingly unorthodox teaching and methodology of Jesus actually yields peace?
- How have you experienced peace amidst the wreckage, baggage, complexities, and confusion of real relationships?