January 23rd, 2022
“The Love of Your Life”
1 Thessalonians 1:4-10
Rev. Tyler Dirks
1. What shapes your life? What influences, and controls you the most? What has made the most indelible and manifest impact on you?
2. Where do you receive approval, hearty acceptance, and enthusiastic support?
3. Who are you emulating these days? What kind of person do they prove to be?
4. What’s something you do regularly, even though it involves pain and hard work? What’s something that you’re so obsessed with that you would keep doing it amidst much affliction?
5. How have you personally and irrevocably committed to turning from idols to serve God, and wait for Jesus to return (because Jesus’ crucifixion & return is your obsession)?