Sermon Text: Jonah 3:1-10
- The Bare Minimum (vv.1-4)
- Belief & Mortification (vv.5-9)
- Beauty & Mercy (v.10)
- Where in life are you going through the motions (1/2-hearted, only doing the bare minimum) these days?
- Where (and when) do you go all-out – as if your life depended on it?
- Do you acknowledge yourself to be a sinner in the sight of God, justly deserving His displeasure, and without hope save in His sovereign mercy?
- What sin (in your own life) are you currently waging an intense war against? What are some of your go-to tactics and trusted strategies?
- What is marvelous to you? What is marvelous to God?