March 28th, 2021
“What Pleases God?”
Rev. Tyler Dirks
Recorded Worship Service Audio – (52m:02s)
Sunday Worship Live Stream @ 10am
- The worship service live stream will begin approximately 5-10 minutes prior to 9am and will stay live until after the 11am.
- If you experience streaming issues, try refreshing your browser and restarting the player stream. This should fix most issues.
- If you miss the live stream, it will eventually be loaded onto the main youtube channel: Past Recordings
- Determines Our Opposition
- Dictates How We Use The Rules
- Defines The Relationship
- When was a time you were confronted for living by fear instead of faith, and acting hypocritically, and because your conduct was not in step with the truth of the gospel?
- Having received help to remove the log in your own eye (see question #1), how have you opposed others because it pleased God for you to confront them?
- How do you most regularly misuse ‘the rules’ to feed a false sense of self-sufficiency? Read Luke 18:9-14 and identify ways you feel like the Pharisee, and identify ways you truly feel like the Tax Collector. For ‘bonus points’ read Luke 17:7-10 🙂
- How have you experienced God’s law driving you to the end of yourself? How have you come to know Jesus better by coming to the end of yourself?
- How do you feel about the fact that God really really really wants to be with you? [Zeph. 3:17; Isa. 66:12-13; Rev. 21:1-4].