Sermon Text: Joel 1:1-20
- Warning (vv.1-5)
- Weeping (vv.5-13)
- Wake Up! (vv.13-20)
- What are some specific things that you are passing on to those with whom you have great influence (i.e. your spouse, kids, friends)?
- What are your “numbing agents”? What do you think God is telling you about them?
- What causes you to groan? What causes you to lament? What should?
- In what ways are you apathetic about your spiritual life? How has your personal walk with Jesus taken a back seat to other things in your life?
- Are you desperate enough to “cry out to the Lord”? What will you say to Him?