Sermon Text: Luke 1:57-66
- What Happens When God Breaks In
- What It Feels Like
- Why It’s Good News
- Often we try and fit God into our agenda, rather than get on board with his. How do you see this to be true in your life?
- It can be extremely threatening to be confronted with the reality of who God is and what he’s up to. When have you experienced this? What did it feel like? How did you respond?
- How is it good news for you that God’s plans are not dependent on your ability to believe or understand them?
- As you think about who God is in light of this passage, how is he inviting you out of yourself to deeper trust in him and his plan for your life?