June 18th, 2023
“Who Will Lead Us?”
Rev. Tyler Dirks
- Simple Leaders
- Seductive Leaders
- The Good Shepherd
- Who influences you? Who do you actually follow? How fixated are you on this person? How deeply do you consider their ways? How rigorously do you strive to emulate this person?
- How do you feel about MEEK leaders? Do you honestly think that meekness is a primary leadership quality?
- Is your standard for leaders (and your preferred style) aligned with the emphasis of Jesus of Nazareth? Thoroughly support your answer with anecdotes from Scripture, and robust examples from your everyday life.
- How have you exchanged God’s emphasis of leadership in favor of a man-made emphasis?
- Do you really want holistic help, or do you simply want deliverance from some negative consequences?
- When was a time you begged for deliverance from negative consequences and you were told, “Go and cry out to the gods whom you have chosen; let them save you in the time of your distress.”?
- How do you feel about the fact that God INSISTS on us experiencing His joy, and He is impatient with our misery?