Sermon Text: 2 Samuel 14:1-15:12
- Half Hope
- No Hope
- Whole Hope
- Do you struggle with cynicism, doubt, distrust, or pessimism? How does it manifest in your life?
- Have you ever decided to stop waiting on God and take matters into your own hands? What’s the story and how did things turn out for you?
- Who are you better than? …If you had to make your case in the presence of God, how would you lay out your argument?
- What are 3 ways you could pour your energy into depending on God (Whose justice and timing are perfect)? [see Hebrews 4:11]
- Next time you’re feeling hopeless how might fixing your eyes on Christ crucified help you to harbor whole hope?