Sermon Text: 1 Samuel 25:1-44
- What are three examples of worldly wisdom that you’ve bought into?
- What are you absolutely determined to do? How does that line up with God’s Word?
- In what ways do you need to be restrained these days?
- In what circumstances or areas of your life have you been pretending that God has nothing to do with it?
- When was the last time you said “I was wrong” or “I could be wrong”?
- To what or whom are you truly devoted? Does the evidence of your life match your answer?