Sermon Text: John 2:1-22
- Always on His Mind (vv.1-12)
- Wholehearted Devotion (vv.13-22)
- In what ways do you act like Eeyore or Rabbit [from “Winnie the Pooh”]? Are you fine with acting this way, or do you say Romans 7:24 to yourself?
- Do you believe that Jesus really really really does LOVE Eeyore and Rabbit?
- How is your soul like a restless, frenzied, marketplace – where you’re always striving to sell-yourself and compete for status and self-preservation?
- How have you failed miserably this past week? How did you eventually stop wallowing in your failure and begin to rest in the righteousness of Jesus and His relentless zeal for you?