Sermon Text: Hebrews 13:1-25
- Jesus’ Blood Transforms Our Worship
- God Equips and Enables Us to Do Good
- The Great Shepherd and Those under Him
- In what ways are you tempted to see your Christian life as disconnected from God and what he has done for you?
- How does our bloody religion enable all-of-life-embracing unbloody sacrifices?
- God enables the work, God gets the glory. Where are you in that picture?
- In what ways can you foster a better relationship with your leaders at ECPC?
- What is the biggest thing you learned about God in this sermon series on Hebrews? About you?