April 16, 2023
Rev. Tyler Dirks
- The Process of Believing
- The Patience of God
- When have you been following Jesus, and subsequently you found yourself in a precarious position?
- When was a time you desperately asked God for assurance?
- How do you feel about the fact that God is in no way obligated to be patient with you? (e.g. Matthew 8:9-10; Luke 7:7-10).
- How do you feel about the fact that God is outrageously patient with you? (e.g. Acts 13:18; Genesis 18:22-33; Romans 2:4; 2 Peter 3:9; Romans 9:16)?
- 2 Peter 3:15 says, “Count the patience of our Lord as salvation.” How is your life dominated and defined by God’s exceedingly merciful patience? How do you see the patience of God producing love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control in your life?