April 9, 2023
“Perceiving The LORD is Peace”
Rev. Tyler Dirks
- When was a time you were incredulous toward God? (e.g. Luke 24:11).
- When was a time you encountered God, and you thought that such an encounter would kill you? (e.g. Judges 6:22-23; Isaiah 6:5).
- Are you surprised by the fact that being at peace with God will make you an extremist?
- Jesus is the prince of peace, which makes Him the most intense person in history. What are some ‘intense Jesus moments’ in the gospels that really stick out to you?
- When was a time you were invited to participate in God’s boldness and intensity? (e.g. Acts 7:54-60).