May 23rd, 2021
“Behind The Boast”
Rev. Tyler Dirks
Sunday Worship Live Stream @ 9am & 11am
- The worship service live stream will begin approximately 5-10 minutes prior to 9am and will stay live until after the 11am.
- If you experience streaming issues, try refreshing your browser and restarting the player stream. This should fix most issues.
- If you miss the live stream, it will eventually be loaded onto the main youtube channel: Past Recordings
Children’s Sermon Notes – Galatians 6:1-10
Comparison & Caution
1. What are 3 specific ways you console yourself by comparing yourself to others? In other words, what are some ways you honestly believe you’re incapable of sinning?
2. What are 3 specific strategies you employ to hide and avoid being blamed?
3. When was a time you were caught in sin, and someone spiritual restored you with a spirit of gentleness?
4. Go back and re-read the entire letter of Galatians, and underline every instance where Paul says something offensive and/or abrasive. Consider why Paul feels compelled to ask, “Have I become your enemy by telling you the truth?” Answer the question, “Has Paul stopped caring for the Galatians by sending this strong letter of admonition?” …With that in mind, what GOOD THINGS do you think Paul would like the Galatians to share with him (Gal. 6:6)?