May 15th, 2021
“What a Way!”
Rev. Tyler Dirks
Sunday Worship Live Stream @ 9am & 11am
- The worship service live stream will begin approximately 5-10 minutes prior to 9am and will stay live until after the 11am.
- If you experience streaming issues, try refreshing your browser and restarting the player stream. This should fix most issues.
- If you miss the live stream, it will eventually be loaded onto the main youtube channel: Past Recordings
Walk By The Spirit…
…OR Gratify The Flesh
If You Walk By The Spirit, What Do You Get?
1. Gilbert Keith Chesterton said, “The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting. It has been found difficult; and left untried.” How have you personally run into difficulties when walking by the Spirit (e.g. you’ve been labeled “an enemy” for telling someone the truth [Gal. 4:16]; you’ve had your sin exposed [Jn. 4:29]; you’ve been forced to feel your need of Jesus [2 Cor. 12:7])?
2. How are you currently trying to manufacture pleasure, confidence, and/or justice on your terms?
3. Do you enjoy the fruit of the spirit? In other words, do you enjoy the fact that you have the privilege of loving people (even when they act unlovable)? Do relish the reality that you get to exercise joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, and self-control even when people are irritating you?