Sermon Text: Mark 12:1-12
- The Marvelous Creator
- The Marvelous Redeemer
- The Marvelous King
- Do you live as though this world is yours? Where are you turning the attention and the focus on yourself rather than your Creator?
- How do you feel when God comes to reclaim the thing that you have claimed as your own?
- When was the last time your reflected on all that God has done to save you personally? How have you seen God use your sin to bring you to himself?
- Do you revere the judgment due for those who reject the Son or do your revere the King’s authority? Do you see his justice and mysterious control over evil as marvelous? What makes you uncomfortable about God and his plan?
- Insert yourself into the parable of the tenants. Which character(s) are you?