Sermon Text: Deuteronomy 11
- What You’ve Known & Seen
- God Will Not Lower the Standard
- Developing Dependence
- What have you experienced (i.e. actually seen and known) in your relationship with the Maker? In what ways have you experience profound provision? In what ways have you experienced the Maker’s profound patience and promises?
- Read Matthew 5:48, and then write down how you feel about the fact that God never lowers this standard.
- What is your experience with killing your independence and (conversely) developing desperate dependence on Christ alone?
- Read 1 John and then call (or email) your shepherding elder and share your thoughts and questions about the letter.