Sermon Text: Revelation 17:1-18
- Intoxicating (vv.1-6a)
- Interference (vv.6b-14)
- Implosion of Evil & Impressive Victory of God (vv.15-18)
- What seduces you? What product or person are you presently most preoccupied with? What are you looking to GET from that product or person?
- Tyler Durden once said, “The things you own end up owning you.” Do you agree? Why, or why not?
- How is it possible to avoid becoming drunk on worldliness?
- How do you feel about the fact that God interferes with people’s lives? …How do you feel about the fact that God encroaches on our arrogant attempt (our choice) to live independent from Him?
- Do you actually believe that ALL THINGS ultimately serve God’s purposes? Why, or why not?