Sermon Text: Malachi 1:1-14
- Not Feeling the Love (vv.1-4)
- Forsaking Our First Love (vv.6-14a)
- Fixation (vv.5, 11, 14b)
- Do you struggle to believe that God & His Word are actually real & relevant to your everyday life? What does that struggle look like?Where (and when) do you go all-out – as if your life depended on it?
- Read Jeremiah 29:13, Matthew 6:33, Romans 14:23, and Hebrews 11:6. What are these verses saying about where God wants to rank on our list of ‘What’s Real, Relevant, and Relishable’? Is God being unrealistic in expecting this from us?
- Read Genesis 32:24-30. Do you fight with this kind of desperation & determination to know God (John 17:3) and see Him face to face?