Sermon Text: Malachi 2:1-16
- Deepest Desire (vv.1-9)
- Unequally Yoked & Unfaithful (vv.10-16)
- What do you want/desire more than anything? Why?
- Do you have a problem with caring way too much about the approval and praise of others? Why do you care so much?
- Do you play favorites? How? Why?
- Read 1 Peter 2:5,9. What’s that do for you?
- Make a list of examples of what it means to be Unequally Yoked, then identify which things on that list confront your sins …do this until you feel uncomfortable and strained (see 2 Cor 13:5).