September 26th, 2021
“God In The Gray”
Rev. Tyler Dirks
Sunday Worship Live Stream @ 9:30am
- The worship service live stream will begin approximately 5-10 minutes prior to 9:30am.
- If you experience streaming issues, try refreshing your browser and restarting the player stream. This should fix most issues.
- If you miss the live stream, it will eventually be loaded onto the main youtube channel: Past Recordings
1. Story v. Solution
2. “Stay With Me”
1. Of all the places Jesus went, where would you have been the most uncomfortable? [e.g. Samaria, synagogue, rich people’s houses, red light district, parties where folks are overindulging, areas inhabited by demon possessed people, leper communities, areas with lots of poor people, etc.?]
2. Is it true that God is more committed to telling stories than He is to “offering solutions”? Give your answer and explain why.
3. Malcolm Muggeridge said, “Every happening, great and small, is a parable whereby God speaks to us, and the art of life is to get the message.” What’s something significant about your story? What role has God given you in the story? What’s God teaching you through the story?
4. How have you experienced the shift from ‘being around’ God to being with God? In other words, how have you shifted from ‘knowing about God’ to knowing God?
5. How have you experienced God giving you confidence instead of clarity?
6. How will you practice silence, stillness, and smallness this week?