Sermon Text: Hebrews 4:1-13
- Restless Disobedience (vv.1-6)
- A Rest for Today (vv.7-10)
- Striving for God’s Rest Eternal (vv.11-13)
- What are steps you can take in the coming weeks to sanctify and remember the Sabbath?
- How are you personally tempted to not trust God with your life? What examples from the Bible and your own history can you turn to as reminders of God’s trustworthiness?
- Jesus said, “Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” (Matt 11:28) What is one burden which you are trying to bear alone that can be given over to Jesus this week? What steps of faith can be taken to receive Christ’s rest instead of the burden?